Do’s and Don’ts
- DO check the weather each day. Come prepared for rain & cold temperatures. Races take place rain or shine.
- DO bring lawn chairs if you wish to sit down.
- DO arrive early to find course-side views of the races.
- DO bring good sportsmanship to Centennial Park.
- DO bring enthusiasm and good spirits to cheer on the riders.
- DO wear comfortable shoes for standing and walking on natural terrain.
- DO allow time for riding a shuttle from your parking area to Centennial Park.
- DO respect Covid-19 health measures:
- face masks are required (KN95, N95 or FFP2 highly recommended)
- do not approach the riders (so no selfies and no autographs)
- respect social distancing at all times (particularly when eating and drinking)
- respect signposting, especially when walking around the site.
- DO bring an appetite and your preferred payment method to enjoy concessions and beer at Centennial Park.
- DON’T wait to the last minute to purchase your tickets!
- DON’T leave bottles and food wrappers laying on the ground.
- DON’T walk on race course, except at designated crossing locations.
- DON’T bring outside food or drink in the venue. (You may bring bottles for infants and young children requiring formula or other liquids.)
All bags will be checked. Here is a list of prohibited items:
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind
- NO outside food or drink including
- NO pets allowed – Service animals are allowed in the venue
- NO drones or unmanned aircraft.
- NO signs
- NO megaphones
- NO amplified sound
- NO large spectator items – for the safety of our athletes and spectators, and for just plain courtesy, please keep any kind of poles, selfie sticks, large flags or gimbals at home. This way everyone enjoys the races and their sight lines aren’t ruined.
Code of Conduct
The Fayetteville 2022 staff and our partners are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with other’s ability to enjoy the race and event. When attending you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is offensive, unruly or illegal in nature
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of riders and attendees
- Throwing objects on the course
- Interfering with the race or touching riders
- Failing to follow instructions given by Fayetteville 2022 staff
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Smoking is prohibited at Centennial Park
For additional information, please click the link below to see our full Spectator Guide.